close menu
This website uses cookies to store your accessibility preferences. No personal / identifying information is stored. More info.

House Watch

If you are going to be away from your home for a period of time, the Police Department will make periodic checks on your residence while you are away.

Prior to leaving, call the Department at (724) 774-7278 with departure and return dates.